Monday, January 3, 2011

Crossroads, Part 5: Words to Live By


"Nothing worthwhile is easy, but if you never take the chance, you'll never know what you might be missing."

Every once in awhile I come up with a quote that I feel strongly about. A little over a month ago I placed these words as a status on my Facebook profile and I feel as strongly about them today as I did back then. When I first put that up, I was referring to a relationship I had been in for several weeks, one that ended recently. A good friend of mine made a comment on that quote, simply saying "words to live by." Though at the time I wasn't thinking of the bigger picture, I realize today that they've always been words I've lived by and I need to be reminded of that every once in awhile.

Read on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment