Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Lady GaGa - Song of the Day - Bad Romance



I'm celebrating the completion of my Yahoo Music article by honoring Lady GaGa with "Song of the Day" today. Since I've been putting up a lot of Madonna videos here and on FB, I figured I'd give her some props. The piece I wrote yesterday is entitled, "Is Lady GaGa the Next Madonna?" and hopefully it'll be approved for publication. Fingers crossed! We'll see...

Anyway, this is definitely my most favorite of GaGa's songs to dance to in the club. It always kind of reminded me of Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart" for some reason. I think it's the singalong quality of the chorus. Whenever it's played, the dance floor is packed, and for good reason.

Anywho, my good friend Rich LOVES the first line in the song:

"I want your ugly, I want your disease..."

For some reason it gives him chuckles and because of him I get them too when I hear it.

I just learned from looking through my Twitter account that today just happens to be GaGa's 25th birthday, a pleasant coincidence. So, Happy Birthday GaGa!!!! Enjoy "Bad Romance."

No comments:

Post a Comment