Thursday, March 31, 2011

Song of the Day - Clumsy - Fergie



"Ya got me trippin, stumblin, flippin, bumbling,
Clumsy cause I'm fallin in love"


For about a year after this was popular, this was what I heard whenever my phone rang. You can imagine how annoying that might get even after a couple of days...It's the last time I ever downloaded a ringtone to my cell phone!

It took me a long time to get to like Fergie's "The Dutchess" when it came out, but eventually I found quite a few songs on it that I really, really liked, and this is one of them. I've always been a Black Eyed Peas fan, but I'm always a little cautious when someone from a band goes off on their own so soon )a la Beyonce!). "Fergalicious" was the first of the singles that I found to really rock (and I'm saving that one for a special occassion!), but "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Glamorous" were also nice songs off the set.

So enjoy today's "Song of the Day", Fergie's "Clumsy." It's a really cute song with a really unique sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment