Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Song of the Day - Rocket Man - Elton John



I love old Elton John songs! I can hardly believe that I forgot to mention that they played the remix version of this one at Splash the other night. It was actually amazing to see how many people knew the words and were singing along.

"Mars ain't the place to raise your kids. In fact it's cold as hell."


"And I think it's gonna be a long, long time..."

I'd heard the remix version before and I had forgotten how good it was. I've been searching YouTube for the remix version to include here, but I can't seem to find the right one. Anyway, here's a video of the original "Rocket Man." Take a listen and enjoy this classic song...


Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long Long Time) - Rocket Man - Number Ones



No comments:

Post a Comment