Saturday, May 7, 2011

Song of the Day - I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado


Today's "Song of the Day" is the first hit single from Canadian singer Nelly Furtado. I remember first falling in love with her with this beautiful song and the rest of her debut album, 'Whoah, Nelly.' She's done quite a lot since then, putting out two more English language hit albums, the fantastic 'Folklore' and the genuine 'Loose,' and her last CD was a Spanish language album called 'Mi Plan.' She's worked with artists like Missy Elliot (There is a fantastic remix of Missy's 'Get Your Freak On' featuring some unbelieveable vocals by Nelly that I cannot find anywhere!), Timbaland, and of course Justin Timberlake.

With a nice collection of hits and hopefully lots more to come, Nelly Furtado is definitely on my favorites list. I hope you'll remember this one. Enjoy 'I'm LIke a Bird":


Nelly Furtado



No comments:

Post a Comment