Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Song of the Day Love At First Sight Kylie Minogue


Today's "Song of the Day" is the third and final one by Kylie Minogue, who I saw last night in concert (stay tuned...). This one, from 2002's 'Fever' LP was one of the singer's biggest hits here in the US and whenever I came across someone who didn't know who she was, I'd mention this one and they'd always say, "Oh I know that song!" Yes!

Kylie's 'Fever' album was the one that first introduced me to who would become one of my favorite all time singers. Practically every song on the CD is awesome, and it produced other hits as well, like the infectuous 'Can't Get You Out of My Head' and 'In Your Eyes,' but my personal favorites are the title track and the tender 'Fragile.' This song, of course, got a great response from the enthusiastic audience last night and I hope you'll enjoy it as well. Take a look and a listen to Kylie Minogue's 'Love at First Sight':


Fever - Kylie Minogue



No comments:

Post a Comment