Sunday, June 5, 2011

Song of the Day - Give Me Everything Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer


Today's "Song of the Day" is a make-up for last week. I saw my friend Paul over Memorial Day Weekend, and since he's got good taste in music, I asked him for a suggestion for a "Song of the Day," and he gave me this one, but I mistakenly posted his other hit, 'Hey Baby' instead. I meant to correct it in a regular daily posting, but I never got around to it. SInce this one is so hot right now, it's definitely worthy of the spotlight.

Pitbull is hot! His star has gone way up in the past couple of years since he first came out with that first, big infectuous summer hit, 'U Know U Want Me.' Now he's everybody's rapper, throwing down with the best of em, including J-Lo, Enrique Iglesias, T-Pain, Usher, Shakira, and now Ne Yo and Afrojack. Anyway, 'Give Me Everything' was Paul's pick, and so it has to be good!


Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer) - Single - Pitbull


No comments:

Post a Comment