Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Song of the Day - Let Me Think About It - Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand


Today's song is probably my all time favorite dance tune. I remember hearing it in the clubs a couple of years ago and not knowing what the heck they were saying. I tried looking for it to no avail, but then one day I downloaded an app called Shazam on my iPhone. Shazam is the coolest app!!!! It listens to 30 seconds of a song and then tells you what it is, and this was the very first song I "shazammed" and then bought for myself.

"Let Me Think About It" has an unmistakable track that I can always identify from the first notes being mixed into the previous song and before it starts full force. Quite simply it's a song I cannot resist the urge to dance to and boy do I love to get down to it! So press play, step back from your pc, and dance!


Let Me Think About It (Club Mix) - Let Me Think About It (Remixes) - EP


Here's an article I wrote on Shazam:

Free and Handy iPhone Apps


No comments:

Post a Comment