Monday, September 5, 2011

End of Summer Blast at Cherry Grove, Part 2


The only picture you will see of Dita!



Within an hour or so after getting to Cherry’s, we were all feeling no pain, the drinks and the music elevating our already good moods. Soon we took the party to the dance floor, where the music was smoking at first (but not so much after awhile! :-().




Adam and Graz


Did Rita find a straight guy?

I think Rita had the best time of anybody, laughing and dancing all over the place. At first she was a little afraid that maybe some girls might try to pick her up, but in the end I don’t think she even cared she was having so much fun. It was really nice to see her having such a good time.




Mike one of the bartenders at Cherry's...isn't he adorable?


Blanche and Adam


Blanche

One of the coolest things I could have done was to pass around my camera to everyone. I figured it would make for some interesting shots seeing what my friends would take pictures of and I was right. (Some of them I’m not allowed to show you, hehe!).


I don't know why, but I think this is a cool shot!





No comments:

Post a Comment