Monday, September 12, 2011

Song of the Day - Crank It Up - David Guetta Ft. Akon



I just finished penning two articles on David Guetta's newest album, "Nothing But The Beat," and so I wanted to spotlight yet another of the great tracks on it. Though I added it to a post earlier this week, I think it's gonna be hot enough that it's worthy of a spotlight. Here's what I wrote in my review of the album on the Yahoo Contributor Network:

"Akon helped produce one of the biggest hits off of “One Love” with his vocals on “Sexy Bitch” and this one surely has the potential to match its success. Seemingly the antithesis to the female subject in the former song, this girl’s “not the one you’d see in a magazine,” but “she’s trying to make [him] fall in love again” and “she’s almost there.” This one has the same kind of slamming beats Guetta songs are known for and I’m sure this one will be heard in the clubs everywhere in the near future."

I can't wait to dance to this one in the club!


Crank It Up (feat. Akon) - Nothing But the Beat


Once again, if you love dance/club music then you must get this one! Just click on the links to pick it up.

Here are the links to the two articles:

David Guetta's "Nothing but the Beat": A Track by Track Review

David Guetta's Stellar 'Nothing But The Beat' Already On Fire

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment