Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Song of the Day - Feel It - Tamperer feat. Maya


Image Source: siente la energia positiva

What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her?

As promised, I'm going to share a little about the choice for today's "Song of the Day." I was in the car yesterday and I heard "Feel It," by the Tamperer, on the radio. For about an hour afterwards, I had the line in my head and I posted it on my Facebook page, like I do sometimes. Well, it started off this whole conversation as I understandably confused a couple of my friends, Rachel and Kayla, with my post. Since I've been reading the comments most of the afternoon, the song stayed in my head and voila!

The music from "Feel It" is taken from the song I included in my post yesterday, the Jacksons' "Can You Feel It." I loved the original and I love this one, too! Very cool in its day! Enjoy...


Feel it - Time 25th Anniversary






2 comments:

  1. I feel like a celebrity being mentioned in your blog! Call me blonde, but... I still don't get the lyrics, but at least I'm no longer too worried about your sanity, John! Thanks for being such a good sport and so much fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Rachel, I don't understand them either, but they're just so catchy! :-)

    ReplyDelete