Saturday, September 17, 2011

Song of the Day - Living for the City - Stevie Wonder


Source: Facel Vega Soul

A boy is born in hard time Mississippi...

Music is a wonderful thing! It comes in such a wide variety and scope that nearly everybody can find something to love about it. I love all kinds of music, and today's song is one that I kinda sorta remember from when I was young. I was only ten when this came out, and during the many years since I've heard it enought times to say it's my favorite Stevie Wonder song. It's definitely a classic! Though I was never Stevie Wonder's biggest fan, I have to admit he rocked my world quite a few times, and never less than with this song. Check out "Living for the City":


Living for the City - Stevie Wonder: The Definitive Collection






No comments:

Post a Comment