Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Song of the Day - Stand - R.E.M.


Source: Watch Mojo

I just finished a new music article for Gather and one of the albums being released this week is a retrospective by this group, who recently announced that they were disbanding after more than 30 years together. As I was writing the piece, I was thinking about all of the music of theirs that I used to love, like "Losing My Religion," "The End of the World as We Know It," "Shiny, Happy People," and so many more. Here's one of their fun ones, a song from 1989. I just love the funny dance the folks in the video are doing...puts a smile on my face every time! Enjoy!


Stand - In Time - The Best of R.E.M. 1988-2003


Oh, and here's the link to the new album, "Part Lies, Part Heart, Part Truth, Part Garbage, 1982-2011”:

Part Lies, Part Heart, Part Truth, Part Garbage (1982-2011) - R.E.M.


No comments:

Post a Comment