Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Thanks - Readers


Source: TheMiddleShelf

I’m thankful for my readers

Okay, so this one is especially for you, my readers. Over the past four and a half years I’ve been writing all kinds of things online, from music articles and such to social commentary and news items and a whole bunch of other stuff, and I’ve definitely developed some sort of a following from it and I am forever thankful.

I’ve had some really cool interactions with several people who’ve read my work, from Puffy at YourLI.com, who gave me a yearlong job reviewing restaurants, to my fellow writers at Yahoo Contributor Network, who’ve interviewed me and written about me themselves, and just recently comedienne Ruth Buzzi wrote me to let me know that I’ve inspired her to write a piece for Yahoo. How cool is that?

I’ve also got some friends who check me out regularly and I’d like to thank each and every one of them, from Nancy Lou to Dita and Terry, Ivan and Rita. It’s nice to know that, at least hopefully, they all find some value in this old blog and the sometimes crazy, off-centered type of things I write about.

Anyway, so that’s my thank you of the day today. I really appreciate all of whom visit my stuff here, at Y!CN, Examiner, or Gather, whether it’s every day or just once in awhile. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment