Friday, December 30, 2011

Song of the Day - Song For a Future Generation - B-52's


(LOVE the hair!)

Wanna be the ruler of the galaxy
Wanna be the king of the universe
Let's meet and have a baby now!
Wanna be the empress of fashion
Wanna be the president of Moscow
Let's meet and have a baby now!


Since New Year's is just about here, I thought I'd post this song for a future generation, lol. All kidding aside, I love the old B-52's and this was one of their first videos I ever saw. The lyrics, the video, the music....it's all so...so...well different...and fun! In this one each of the members introduce themselves along with a little sumthing sumthing about them, and I just love Cindy's line:

Hello, I'm Cindy. I'm a Pisces.
I like chihuahuas and Chinese noodles.


Classic! Well enjoy everybody and Happy Friday!


Song for a Future Generation - Whammy!





Image Source: trashfan

No comments:

Post a Comment