Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18th, 2012 - Writing Wednesday


Today is Wednesday, January 18, 2012, and time for the latest Writing Wednesday. We are smack dab in the middle of the mid-winter doldrums and I’ve just been trying to stay motivated about things, though sometimes on weeknights all I want to do is hit the hay. (I hate waking up so early!) This is the first WW since I stopped writing for Gather last week, and since this will heretofore be the place where I write the most, there’s not too much to share here…

Examiner

Examiner has been the only site I’ve written for in the past week and there are only two pieces I’m going to share. The first is my semi-weekly listing of things to do around Long Island for the upcoming weekend. There’s always some interesting stuff going on and you can check out the latest here:

Fun Stuff on Long Island this weekend, January 20th-22nd

The next piece is one which I penned earlier today about the rebuilding of the Pavilion at the Fire Island Pines after the terrible fire back in November. I saw a post on Facebook about the owners going to the Zoning Board to get approval and they had a petition they needed to get signed, so please help them by checking it out:

Sign a petition to help rebuild the Pines’ Pavilion

As always, thanks for reading!

Image Source: queerty


No comments:

Post a Comment