Saturday, February 11, 2012

A photo note and a great website of images, too!

Recently I was contacted by someone regarding a photo I'd used in a previous post (April 30th, 2011 - My Week; Writing; Cool Photos). It was an email from a photographer of one of the photos, the one of the Fire Island Lighthouse, Jim Dohms.

After a little back and forth discussion, Mr. Dohms was kind enough to give me permission to use the photo, which I share again here. In return, I promised to share links to his other works, which you can find below. It's plain to see from the photos on his websites that he is a very talented photographer, with a very unique style like that in this photo.



So please check out Jim Dohms' work, especially if you like photography that is unique and interesting. Just click the links below...

FineArtAmerica

DCP




textbookx.com (Akademos, Inc.)

1 comment:

  1. John my name is Gus Lehmuller I am a college student at St. Lawrence University. I love this image and was hoping to use it for a photoshop project but I need your permission first. Please get back to me: amlehm12@stlawu.edu

    ReplyDelete