Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Song of the Day - Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars



One of my favorite performances at the Grammy Awards the other night was Bruno Mars' doing "Runaway Baby." Though I'm not the biggest fan of the song itself, I thought that the performance was very entertaining. It was like something right out of a 1960's doo wop show, the costumes, the singing, the choreography,and even the makeshift marquee positioned above the stage.

I tried long and hard to find a good clip of the performance, but to no avail. All of the ones posted on YouTube were of poor quality, and besides, I had seen several of them pulled already by the folks at the Grammy's. So I looked and looked and found this performance from The Today Show which is pretty good, too! Enjoy and Happy Tuesday!



Runaway Baby - Doo-Wops & Hooligans



Image Source: Yahoo


No comments:

Post a Comment