Sunday, March 25, 2012

Madge counting down to "M.D.N.A." with Facebook chat, live appearance in Miami



"M.D.N.A." is almost here, and I'm probably a bit more excited than most of you because I've long resisted even the Madge-authorized snippets of the songs from the album. So by this time tomorrow, I will finally have heard all of what I've been hearing about.

Yesterday Madonna took to the Facebook for a live streaming chat with Jimmy Fallon. The chat was great fun for those of us who love Miss M...she spoke of the new album and the upcoming concert tour. Though she wouldn't reveal the songs she'll be performing, she did say that there's a lot of violence in the show. The first act will be entitled "Transgression" and even the singer noted that she's got plenty of material to back that up.

Though it wasn't my particular question (and thus name) that was asked, Madonna did answer the question I had posed prior to the live chat, which was to find out her favorite song off the new album. Her answer was "Gang Bang," which of course I haven't yet heard, so...

Check out the entirety of the chat below:



Madonna makes a live appearance at Miami Music Festival

All of the speculation that Madonna would be making a live appearance last night at some sort of club (hopefully in NYC) came to pass around 10 last night when I got a text from my pal Ivan, who'd been hoping that the singer would show up at XL Nightclub in the city last night.

"Apparently Madonna is at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami. I'm going to Splash."

Yup, so Madge did make an appearance somewhere last night, only it was in Miami and not New York. I was kinda glad because I decided to stay at home last night for lack of funds and I would have killed myself if I had indeed missed ann appearance like that. Though she didn't sing, Madge did come out on stage to introduce DJ Avicii, who then played his own remix of "Girl Gone Wild," which I'm loving more and more every time I hear it! You can check out the video for it below:



In the meantime, check out my brand new article on Madonna's latest adaptation to the current scene, this time through the promo for "M.D.N.A.," something that's given her such ability to stay on top all of these years:

Madonna at the Top of Her Game in Promo Appearances for 'M.D.N.A.

Image Source: Facebook

Love and Pride


No comments:

Post a Comment