Monday, March 5, 2012

Song of the Day - Heaven - Emeli Sande



A few weeks ago I posted a song by fresh British soul singer Emeli Sande called "Next to Me," which is one of those rare songs I loved the first time I ever heard it. I mentioned then that her debut album, "Our Version of Events," which contains the song, was due out on February 13th. I did not realize that that was only in the UK. Unfortunately for us here in the States, the record won't be available here until June, but in the meantime there is one song from the album that is available on iTunes.

"Heaven" has fast become a favorite of mine for its quick beats and soulful sound. It gives me another reason to look forward to "Our Version of Events." I hope you enjoy...



Heaven - Single - Emeli Sandé




Image Source: Chart Rigger



No comments:

Post a Comment