Friday, April 20, 2012

Song of the Day - Do You Miss Me - Jocelyn Enriquez

The radio plays our favorite song 
And that's what keeps me holding on 
Baby do you miss me 
Now that I'm gone


Oh yeah, Freestyle Friday!  Though this one came out in 1996, waaay after the freestyle movement of the 80's, it was rare freestyle fun a few years after the fact.  Jocelyn Enriquez was hot in the mid-nineties, with hits such as this song and another favorite, "A Little Bit of Ecstasy."  She was also one third of the fabulous Stars on 54, along with Amber and Ultra Nate singing the slamming, disco "If You Could Read My Mind" from the hit movie "54."  Ah, the memories!  Happy Friday!  




Do You Miss Me (Radio Mix) - Do You Miss Me [Digital 45]



2 comments:

  1. man! havent' heard jocelyn enriquez in forever!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scrolling down your blog and got a jolt when I saw my name in big bold letters. Since it's such an uncommon name, I don't see it other places very often. Weirdly enough, even though we share the same first name, I've never heard of this song. Cool!

    ReplyDelete