Friday, May 4, 2012

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - I Love My Radio (Midnight Radio) - Taffy

Welcome to the all new, Friday only, edition of Flashback Fridays, a weekly "flashback" to some great music from days gone by. In the recent past, I've featured semi-regular posts of Freestyle Fridays, but I feel that that's a little too narrow a scope for my taste. Instead, I've decided to make the Friday Songs of the Day a regular, weekly flashback to great songs of yesterday. I always feel that it's a shame that good songs come and go so quickly and once they're gone we tend to forget about them, so this is a way to give props to great songs that deserve to be remembered once in awhile.


Since I'm a child of the 80's, one of the most innovative and revolutionary periods in music history, many of the songs that will be featured here will be from that era, including freestyle, new wave, early MTV, old school rap, and much, much more. Today's song is one I had forgotten about for so long but for some reason it popped into my head out of the blue late last night and I just had to go and find it. Taffy's "I Love My Radio" is a typical 80's dance track that was played all over the place when it was hot smack dab in the middle of the decade. If you were around in that time and you liked club music, you'll definitely remember this one! Enjoy and Happy Friday!


   

  I Love My Radio (Radio Version) - I Love My Radio - Single


Image Source: lubomary


No comments:

Post a Comment