Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Taste of the MDNA Tour - Express Yourself / Born This Way - Tel Aviv 5/31/12

Well, Madonna's "M.D.N.A. Tour" is finally on! The Queen of Pop began her worldwide concert tour in support of her latest album last Thursday in Tel Aviv, and my fellow Madonna fans were all over the thing.  Of course I'm gonna wait until I see the show at Yankee Stadium in September to give a full-on review of the show, but I can tell you already from having watched several clips, and from seeing her before, that this one's gonna be great!

Here's a clip of the infamous "Express Yourself/Born This Way" mash-up I mentioned the other day.  I've gotta say after watching it that the segues between the two songs are seamless.  Yup, there was definitely some inspiration here taken by Ms. Gaga...

   

MDNA - Madonna



No comments:

Post a Comment