Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Love the 90's Song of the Day - If You Had My Love - Jennifer lopez


One of my favorite songs right now is Jennifer Lopez' Dance Again, and that song is going to be included on the singer's upcoming greatest hits album, also called Dance Again. I got to remembering Ms. J-Lo back in the day when she was a Fly Girl on the early nineties comedy series In Living Color.  Several years later she got into singing when she released her debut album "On the 6," and this was the first single.  Jeez, that seems so long ago, lol!


 


If You Had My Love - On the 6


Oh, and check out J-Lo with the Fly Girls on Season 3 of In Living Color back in the fall of 91.  Weird, huh?


Haha, on another Jennifer Lopez note, check out another new song from the "Dance Again" album due out July 24th.  "Goin In," features Flo Rida, and it's another good one you can check out right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment