Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday, July 7th - Catching up....

Good morning and Happy Saturday!  Well, we're in the middle of a scorcher today, with temperatures expected to reach in the upper 90's.  UGH!  My buddy Dita mentioned to me again yesterday how my blog's been 'empty' lately and so I thought I'd post a short piece to catch up a little.

Not much has been going on here, really.  As has happened in the past, I've been none too inspired lately to do much writing, which really stinks because now is when I have more time for that.  Continued frustrations with Yahoo Voices haven't helped matters any.  Well, I'll just keep trying...

As for summer, well I've been going out some.  Fire Island every Saturday night and on the 4th of July.  It's been fun and I've got a couple of potential guys out there, but it's still too early to tell what will happen.  I hit Splash on Thursday for the first time since April and it was a lot better than last time...bigger crowds and nice music!

Well, there you have it...an update!  Stay tuned as I try to get inspired.  Have a nice day and keep cool if you're living in a hotspot!





SIRIUS|XM Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment