Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Love the 90's Song of the Day - What's Up - 4 Non Blondes



Today's song is from 1992, and it's a tune that you either loved or hated. I, obviously, loved it! To me it's a nice piece of songwriting with a nice, catchy melody.  It was written and performed by someone who had more success writing for others rather than herself and her group, 4 Non Blondes. I'm speaking of the talented Linda Perry, the lead singer of the group. In addition to writing hit songs for P!nk (Let's Get the Party Started) and Christina Aguilera (Beautiful), Linda has worked with the likes of Gwen Stefani, Courtney Love, James Blunt and Kelly Osbourne. Check out What's Up and have a great Tuesday!


 
4 Non Blondes - What's Up (What's Going by sayit

What's Up? - Bigger, Better, Faster, More!



1 comment:

  1. love love love love this song! Thanks for sharing, I hadn't heard it in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete