Sunday, September 23, 2012

P!nk's "The Truth About Love" Track Reviews: "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)"

I kind of feel funny about reviewing this one, since it's been out for awhile now.  I've already posted it as Song of the Day, but I haven't really commented on the song other than it's new and it's P!nk!  She performed the song at this year's VMA's, starting off with a little Get This Party Started and a little acrobatics and dancing lips and all.


When I first saw the track listing to The Truth About Love, and I saw the title of this song, I expected it to be a ballad, a love song.  Well, it kind of is neither, lol.  Blow Me (One Last Kiss) is a typical P!nk pop song, a catchy and rockish anthem full of her masterfully written words and great hooks.  The song sits currently at #5 on the Hot 100 with a bullet, getting this P!nk train really rolling!

Check out the video for Blow Me One Last Kiss on Vevo.  Purchase the digital album of The Truth About Love on iTunes or the CD at Amazon here:


The Truth About Love - P!nk


Check out other The Truth About Love track reviews:

Are We All We Are

Stay tuned for the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment