Monday, October 1, 2012

P!nk's "The Truth About Love" Track Reviews: "How Come You're Not Here"

Are you hiding in the closet?
Are you underneath the bed?
Did you go for a long walk off a short pier?
How come you're not here?
Should I worry you've been bitten?
Or somebody got you high?
Quick come back
Or I might just die
How come you're not here?



The 6th track off The Truth About Love is a fast-moving, scream it out loud rock tune, and every single time I listen to it I end up singing the chorus over and over in my head for hours.  Check out a video of P!nk performing this catchy song in L.A. before the album's release on YouTube.

Check out other The Truth About Love track reviews:

Are We All We Are

Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

Try

Just Give Me a Reason

True Love

Stay tuned for the rest...

And you can purchase the digital album on iTunes or the CD at Amazon here:


The Truth About Love - P!nk




No comments:

Post a Comment