Friday, November 9, 2012

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - Boom Boom (Let's Go Back to My Room) - Paul Lekakis

Boom boom boom, let's go back to my room...


thisisfagcity

Oh, here's one I haven't heard in a long time!  Listening to it now, the song screams 80's: kitchy, catchy, and with those dance hooks that were so popular at the time. Joe and I both used to love this song and Paul Lekakis' entire album, Tatoo It!, back in those days.  Full of great dance songs and great memories!

The video here is from some television show, obviously also from the 80's, and it's a little grainy, but I sure wish we'd have had YouTube back then.  I would have really loved this!

Enjoy and Happy Friday!

 

Boom, Boom (Let’s Go Back To My Room) (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - Boom, Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room) (Re-Recorded / Remastered Version)



No comments:

Post a Comment