Sunday, January 27, 2013

New for 2013: Iron Rattler coaster, Six Flags Fiesta Texas

It's been a very long time since I've talked about roller coasters, but now that I am starting to craft a new Examiner piece about the newest rides coming to amusement parks in 2013, I figured I'd share some with you as I go along.  This one makes me want to go to Texas...


An all-new, record breaking hybrid coaster is coming to Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio this year, and it's a doozy! Iron Rattler is a uniquely designed roller coaster that combines a wooden structure with a steel track, making for a very smooth ride. The monster will include four "over-banked" turns (a record!), and will be "the first to deliver an inverted barrel roll for an awe inspiring adventure in and around the surrounding 100-foot quarry wall setting. The first, 81-degree drop comes from a height of 171 feet, top speeds of about 70 miles per hour, and those innovative "over-banked" turns.  Cool

Check this out:








Love and Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment