Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine's Song of the Day - My Love Is Your Love - Whitney Houston

If tomorrow is judgement day
And I'm standin' on the front line....


There are so many songs I could choose for Valentine's Day, and I did check out a lot of sources, including two pieces I've written on the subject (see below).  Since it is Black History Month and I was going to feature Whitney Houston sometime, this song just made perfect sense for today.  To me, love and devotion go hand in hand, and the truest of love songs intertwine the two.

This song, especially this version (the club remix was also a big hit for Houston), is sooo good....soulful and heartfelt, and even though I am still single, this is the type of love I'd love to have....

Happy Valentine's Day lovers! 




For more great love songs to celebrate the holiday, check out:


No comments:

Post a Comment