Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nelly Furtado's 'Parking Lot' - A Different Perspective

Bring your car to the parking lot
And ride all night till you get a spot
Cause We ain't doing nothing
No we ain't doing nothing...

A couple months ago I posted a song from Nelly Furtado's latest album, Spirit Indestructible.  The song is called Parking Lot and back then I called it a "funky, funky song with an irresistible backbeat and some nice 'na na na na's,' too! I can't help but bop whenever I listen to it."  Well, a couple of weeks ago I was turned on to another version of the song that's a little less dancey, less electronicized, and a lot more mainstream pop.  


A friend of a friend of mine shared it with me and though I still like the version I posted, I think this one's worth a share, as well.  There are a couple of versions like this, and the other one I like is only on YouTube, which won't allow me to post it here.  Both are live and both are similar to one another and different than the album version.  If you love Nelly like I do, then I highly suggest you check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment