Friday, March 22, 2013

P!nk Week Song of the Day - Trouble


freecodesource

Since Friday is usually reserved for flashback videos, here's a throwback to ten years ago, when this song became the lead single to our heroine's third studio album, Try This.  The song was kind of a bridge from the older, R&B flavored P!nk to what she would become, and that is a more rock-flavored pop goddess.  I somehow missed the song until I saw her perform it during the Funhouse tour, and I loved it at first listen.  The song didn't do so well on the Billboard charts, peaking only at #68, but it did garner her a Grammy for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance in 2004.   Enjoy Trouble...


Pink - Trouble by gangsta13






1 comment:

  1. Thanks John - I don't believe I ever saw this video before!
    cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete