Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Check out this record-breaking roller coaster...Formula Rossa


I am still working on my next installment of Roller Coaster Trip, but in the meantime I found a coaster on TV that I had never heard of, although it is the fastest in the world.  The coaster is called Formula Rossa and it's located at a place called Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.




This one looks fierce!  The track is more than a mile long and it navigates through hills, twists and turns at very high speeds, which is where it breaks records.  This coaster's hills aren't the highest in the world, by any means, but this thing literally flies at a mere 145 mph!  The thing causes G-forces of about 4.8, which is just shy of what a person can literally handle.  All I can say is WOW! Maybe someday...

Watch how it pauses and scares the hell out of riders in anticipation of what's to come:


No comments:

Post a Comment