Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Song of the Day - Next to Me - Emeli Sandé

You won’t find him tryna chase the devil
For money, fame, for power, out of greed
You won’t ever find him where the rest go
You will find him, you’ll find him next to me



thatgrapejuice

Today, my friend Dan is being laid to rest somewhere in Indiana, and if I were anywhere nearby, I'd be there for sure.  Dan was a very special person, and he's had me wondering why God seems to take the good ones so young, a question that can only be answered as "because he's got more use for them with him."  Dan was certainly a good one.  All you have to do is take a look at his Facebook page to see just how many people, far and wide, were as affected as I by Dan's loss. Rest in peace my brother...till we meet again!


Emeli Sandé - Next To Me (Official Music Video HD) by CatMusicOffice

1 comment:

  1. John, I feel the same - Dan was one of the 1st to welcome me to our writer's site when I joined Yahoo (then Assoc. Content) many years ago. When I had to say goodbye to my little dog, Dan was there to console me and when my cousin suddenly and tragically died of a heart attack at age 52 (Dan's age) - He was there to comfort me. He used your words, "Only the good die young"
    A tender, sweet soul who stepped from this life into the everlasting life and walks with God now.
    Love michele

    ReplyDelete