Thursday, August 22, 2013

Song of the Day - Wake Me Up - Avicii



Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start


Welcome to my latest, favorite song.  I first posted this one about a month ago when I first started to love it and in the time since, I've grown to love it even more.  

They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well that's fine by me

There's so much about this song that I love, from the lyrics to the vocals to that awesome morph of square dance and club.  I could see this one as one of those stadium songs that works everyone into a frenzy at a game.  

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

They played this one a lot in the clubs at P-town, and I never missed a chance to dance to it.  So if you haven't heard it yet, you need to click play...


Avicii - Wake Me Up (Lyric Video) from wowbeibi on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment