Thursday, October 3, 2013

Song of the Day - Walk of Shame - P!nk


Through a long day yesterday, I had one little, pleasant surprise. P!nk has got yet another new single, and the video, a live performance of the song from the Truth About Love Tour, is due out today.  Walk of Shame will be the 5th single from the album and it's one of my favorites.  In fact, I did a video for this one, too, which I may just have to show once I get it up on Vimeo (It's already on YouTube, but they won't let me post it here.  You can check it out here if you want to see me making a fool of myself.)


Anyway, the song is typical P!nk pop deliciousness!  The lyrics are infectious and the beat is kicking as our Ms. P. makes light of something most of us can identify with.  This song is nothing but pure fun!  We're walking, we're walking...Take a listen to Walk of Shame:



No comments:

Post a Comment