Sunday, December 8, 2013

ARTPOP Track Reviews: Gypsy

I don't wanna be alone forever 
But I can be tonight
I don't wanna be alone forever 
But I love gypsy life 
I don't wanna be alone forever 
Maybe we can see world together 
I don't wanna be alone forever 
But I can be tonight, tonight


Now this is more like it!  My first impression of Gypsy:

Just as I say what I say about Dope, I come across this nice, slower tune that speaks to me much more than Dope...that is, until the crescendo of the chorus kicks in.  Love it!  (5 stars)

This by far is one of the best tunes on ARTPOP.  It's got everything: great lyrics, a nice melody and awesome crescendos.  Take a look at Gaga performing Gypsy on SNL a couple of Saturdays ago...


 

Take a look at other tracks from ARTPOP:


ARTPOP Track Reviews: G.U.Y.











No comments:

Post a Comment