Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Welcome Home Song of the Day - Work B**ch - Britney Spears

I'm baaaccckkkk!!!!!

I just landed back in the New York Big Freeze of 2014 from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where it was like a 100 degrees just like 12 hours ago.  It was only 6 degrees when I landed at JFK around 6:30 this morning. Yikes!  Anyway, I couldn't wait to get to my pc and be connected once again.

Here's my first Song of the Day for 2014, and it was chosen for two reasons.  First, Work B**ch will forever be a song that will remind me of my trip to Chile.  It was the first of two that were played over and over again throughout my two week stay there (the next one will be featured tomorrow!).

Secondly, work is what I've got ahead of me.  I came home to a driveway full of snow yet to be shoveled, and lots of unpacking, laundry, shopping, etc.....work....to be done.  Oh, and I am so tired!  In all, my trip back was just around 23 hours door to door.

Rodrigo, me and Jorge

So yeah, Rodrigo and Jorge, this one's for you.  Now get to work bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment