Monday, February 10, 2014

Song of the Day - Let Her Go - Passenger

Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you’re missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go




This is the second time I'm featuring this one because it's such a beautiful song and it just happens to be my favorite at the moment.  I've been having a serious case of the long winter doldrums, and like I always do, I tend to listen to sad stuff when I'm down.  If you don't know Let Her Go, it's absolutely beautiful and you should click play below to check it out.  Ah Monday....

 
Passengers - Let her go from Angelina Catharina on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment