Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Song of the Day - Mamma Mia - ABBA



I was looking for a good Mother's Day song to put up for today and was having trouble thinking of one.  I searched my iTunes library, I searched the Internet and came up with such songs as Mama Didn't Lie by Jane Bradley, Oh Mother by Christina Aguilera, Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J, Mama by the Spice Girls, and many more, but then I searched back on John's World to see what I'd done in the past.  Lo and behold, I've got a tradition going on.  For the past two years, and this one'll make it three, I've posted a Mother's Day song everyone can sink their teeth, and their voices, to.  So here's to all the mothers out there whose unconditional love blesses us all, and especially to my mom, Joan, for loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment