Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hitting the Roller Coaster Road...and then some!


In just a few short hours, my pals Rich, Eddie and I will be setting off on our 2014 Roller Coaster Road Trip.  This will be the second time taking such a trip, the first since the summer of 2010 when we hit Cedar Point and King's Island in Ohio, Knoebels and Kennywood in Pennsylvania, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff along the way.  This one looks to be more fun as we mosey on over to Kentucky and Tennessee where we'll hit five parks, the cities of Louisville and Nashville, and more fun things I am sure that we don't even know about yet.

So I'm not promising that I'll be posting every day from the road, but I had fun doing it in P-town last year and so I'm going to try.  Who knows, maybe there'll be some country music featured on Song of the Day. We shall see. So keep checking back and in the meantime, take a look at some of what we'll be doing and seeing...






Bourbon tasting



No comments:

Post a Comment