Monday, August 11, 2014

The Gay Real World P-Town: Getting Our Drink On

Here we go...the sequel to the Gay World P-Town has finally begun.  We got here on Sunday instead of Saturday, which kind of worked out well as all of the traffic was going the other way and we made good time getting here.  We heard horror stories from the 20 or so people who came on Saturday about their trips up on that day....6 hours...7 hours...8 hours...yikes!  Our luck was better.


We got here around 2 o'clock and the drinking commenced soon thereafter.  There's not much more to say about the first day, except it was filled with, um, spirits.  By the time tea rolled around at 4ish, the steady buzz that I'd feel all day had already settled in, and it lasted till the wee hours of the morning.  I know last year I called this place the frat house, which I won't do this time around, but yesterday I felt like a real frat and already I'm thinking of toning it down for as long as I can today.  Oh, that Planter's Punch is evil!!!  Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment