Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Song of the Day - Proud - Heather Small

I look into the window, of my mind
Reflections of the fears I know I've left behind


I step out of the ordinary
I can feel my soul ascending
I'm on my way, can't stop me now
And you could do the same...

Though there will be no kiddies when I go to school this morning, I will be going to school today.  Another summer done with, another school year about to begin.  Though it's not easy to get back to work after being off all summer, I am still looking forward to the new school year.  

What have you done today,
to make you feel proud?
You could be so many people
Just make that break for freedom
What have you done today,
to make you feel proud?

Today's song will be one of my first lessons of the year.  I've 'taught' Heather Small's Proud before and for good reason.  All you have to do is look at the words and listen to the music and be reminded that we all should be proud of each and everything that we do every day!  If you're not proud of it, then don't do it.  I say, I'm certainly not always proud of everything I do or don't do, so I could use that reminder myself.  So click play and then have a great Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment