Thursday, September 18, 2014

Song of the Day - Younger - Seinabo Sey

There is a way to be yourself, I assure you this

There's a way to catch your dreams without falling asleep
You might as well get it while you can, babe
Cause you know you ain't getting any


Younger, younger, younger

Are you?


I dunno, lately I've been discovering a lot of nice new chill songs, mostly on Spotify.  I love chill music!  It's the kind of music you can play that won't distract you, yet it soothes the mind with its rhythmic sounds, melancholic vocals and soothing vibe.  Swedish pop soul singer Seinabo Sey does all that and more with a song that melds its way into your brain in the most subtle of ways.  Perhaps it wouldn't fare as well watching this video on here as opposed to listening to it without imagery.  I don't really think it needs it.  Please, check out Younger...

No comments:

Post a Comment