Monday, December 22, 2014

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" Track Reviews - Unapologetic Bitch

It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
But sometime you know I gotta call it like it is
It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
But sometime you know I gotta call it like it is
You know you never really knew how much you loved me, 'till you lost me
Did you?
You know you never really knew how much your selfish bullshit cost me?
Oh, f**k you
It might sound like I'm an
It might sound like I'm an




Ah, pushing new musical envelopes still!  Yes, Madonna's new stuff is surely her best in a long, long time.  Not that I'm diminishing anything she's done in recent years, but this new set of six songs is super-stellar and is quite possibly her most innovative since the continuous neo-disco classic Confessions on a Dance Floor.  The 4th track on Rebel Heart hearkens classic dancehall music.  That is, it's got a slow, infectious steady sort of reggae beat, and Madge's vocals blend perfectly with the music.  With all of these great songs, it's hard to pick a favorite, but this one makes me shake mah booty, lol.  If you'd like to pre-purchase the album and get the new tracks, click on the link below.



...and be sure to check out my reviews of the first three tracks of Madonna's new Rebel Heart...



No comments:

Post a Comment