Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" Track Reviews - Bitch I'm Madonna


Oooohohohoh
Oooohohohoh
(You're gonna love this)
Oooohohohoh
(You can't touch this)
Oooohohohoh
(Cause I'm a bad bitch)

The last of the six new tracks from Madonna's Rebel Heart album was co-written and produced by deejay/producer Diplo and features the return of Nicki Minaj providing a rap interlude on the tune. This one's similar in scope to the MDNA track, I Don't Give a F***, which also featured Minaj, and is even more frenzied than their prior collaboration.  Bitch I'm Madonna is a lighthearted and fun track, and it sounds like they all had a good time making it.  It's not my favorite of the new tracks, but it does remain in the brain for awhile after a listen and it does have a great hook, too! 

If you'd like to check out Illuminati or any of the other tunes on Rebel Heart, pre-purchase the album and get the new tracks, click on the link below.



Be sure to check out my reviews of the first five tracks of Madonna's new Rebel Heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment