Sunday, December 21, 2014

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" Track Reviews - Ghosttown



Ghosttown is one BIG song!  Though I always prefer uptempo songs, every once in awhile a ballad really gets to me, and such is the case with this one.  The first few times I listened to it, I kept thinking to myself that it sounds like someone else's song, not a Madonna tune...and it still does.  I could surely hear Celine, P!nk, Gloria Estefan, or even Gaga doing this power ballad...and Madge nails it, again in a big way.  This one's as dramatic as a song gets and it's yet another good sign that Ms. M is pushing envelopes again, breaking new ground and finding even newer ways to reinvent herself.  It's the one song off the newly released tracks that was not leaked beforehand, and it's a gem!  


If you'd like to pre-purchase the album and get the new tracks, click on the link below.



Be sure to check out my reviews of the first two tracks of Madonna's new Rebel Heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment