Sunday, December 21, 2014

Song of the Day - Budapest - George Ezra


Here's a recently discovered tune by way of Spotify that already had a ring of familiarity to it when I first heard it.  I'm actually thinking I must've heard it in a store somewhere while I was shopping and somehow it creeped into my brain.  The song is...how shall I say...subtle, in that it's very rhythmic and very catchy, yet it's something you can enjoy while you're not even really paying attention.  The singer is George Ezra, another Brit talent, and when I first saw the video I couldn't help but think of Rick Astley, because it's hard to believe that that voice is coming out of that man, lol.  Anyway, Budapest is the perfect song for a lazy Sunday, so kick back, press play and enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment