Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Song of the Day - Trouble - Natalia Kills


Every once in awhile you get reminded that there is so much great music out there that we hardly ever get to know, and such is the case with Natalia Kills, the multi-talented and naughty songstress from across The Pond.  Though I downloaded her first album, 2011's Perfectionist, a long, long time ago (and played it out!), I had completely forgotten about her follow-up, 2013's Trouble. I took a listen to the album during my walk last night and I loved every single song, including this one, the title track, which was never released as a single.  Natalia's style is, well, pop with a rockish edge and almost every song has a great hook.  So if you don't know her, now's the time to check her out...



No comments:

Post a Comment